Blue Ridge Elementary Student Council consists of 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students this year. Each grade level has at least 4 representatives chosen by their peers.
The purposes of Student Council shall be to:
The Blue Ridge Elementary StuCo develops leadership qualities among BRE students by providing service to the school and community. StuCo allows students to exhibit the qualities of FBISD's profile of a graduate, while planning and organizing activities and projects which educate, inform, and serve BRE students, faculty, and staff. StuCo also promotes school spirit and collaboration within the BRE community.
- Strive for good citizenship
- Strive for academic excellence
- Respect our peers, school, and community
- Involve all students in sharing ideas for improvement
- Promote student collaboration
- Introduce students to democracy in action
- Volunteer in our community
- Promote student leadership
- Promote communication throughout BRE
- Build our Eagle pride
- Provide a safe place for student expression and
- address the general needs of the student body of BRE