Students will take a weekly AOW (Article of the Week Quiz).
This grade is made up of the following two parts
1. Annotating the article - 50%
- Students will receive the article every Monday (or first day of the week if we do not go to school that Monday)
- Their homework is to annotate the article and complete it by Friday/Quiz day
2. Quiz - 50%
- Students will take a quiz on Friday (or the last day of the week if we do not go to school that Friday)
- They are allowed to use their article on the quiz.
These two parts together make up their AOW Quiz grade. If an article is not fully annotated, points will be deducted. If a student does not have their article, they can bring it to school the following week to get points added back to their quiz.