LE III Core Curriculum
LE3 focuses on advanced leadership training and application, building on the academics and experiences of LE1 and LE2 with continued emphasis on self-discipline, physical fitness and health, drill and ceremonies, and United States Marine Corps history, traditions and standards of conduct. Mid level command and staff leadership roles are assigned to third year cadets.
- Personnel Inspection;
- Importance of Inspections and Evaluations;
- Evaluating and Recording Performances;
- Leadership Styles;
- Marine Corps Rank;
- U.S. Can Declare War and Maintain a Navy;
- Congress and the President Their Tug of War;
- The Organization of the Marine Corps;
- all knowledge from Leadership Education 1 & 2 curriculum.