- Superb Science – Eye catching science activities where the children get to experiment with creating rollercoasters, rocket-fueled astronomy, build a maze and learn the science behind square bubbles!
- Curious Creations (Art) – Tap into the world of art via imagination. Some of the art forms students will explore include creating telescope art, stained glass replicas, ocean beach painting projects and so much more.
- iWorkout (Gym) – Activate our inner athlete by exploring highly interactive games such as, detective obstacle course, escape room fun and superhero tag. Students will learn the fun in movement and the positive effects of exercise. Come one, come all, let’s get ready to rumble!
- Fun Games – Player READY! Our gamers will have the opportunity to participate in minute to win it style games, how’s it made projects, obstacle courses and games that awaken the imagination and creativity of our campers.
- Tournament Rotations – Participants will have the opportunity to learn Olympic style competitive games that will bring out the fun athlete in each Campers. Students will engage in friendly competitions with other campers as they enhance their teambuilding skills.
Week 1: Adventure land
There is NO sound as silence fills the air and before you know it WHOOSH! Are you ready to build a rollercoaster? Space the final frontier…as you look outside a rocket ship…what do you see? Can you create a square bubble and carry it around? There’s only one way to find out and this week at camp we will do just that. Fasten your seatbelt and get ready to warp speed into space and see if the stars align.
Week 2: Futuristic Fun
Have you ever wondered what the future holds? Let’s teleport to a place of discovering what is to be. Will your house fly or become invisible? Will you pass the Astronaut fitness test to become a pilot? You are the creator and the future is yours! Let’s see what our future campers will invent!
Week 3: Camp Decode
- --..-…--.-.---..? Can you decipher this message? Extended Learning is looking for AMAZING and FUN thinkers ready to solve the unsolvable. Break out your inspector coat and hat and come along for this amazing ride!
Week 4: Where the Wild Things Are
Are you ready to see what no one else will be able to see? Learn cool anti-gravity moves as you embark towards Newton’s World. How does a safari sound…let’s go and find a PYTHON! Get ready, the jungles, forests and hills are waiting for you.
Week 5: Treasure Hunters
Ahoy Mateys! Come find the buried treasure of FBISD! Campers will learn how to design their own maze, participate in a paper chain challenge, and build their own Robot pirate to compete in a STEM building challenge. Come join the fun of a true treasure hunt! “Arrrrrgh” you ready to have some fun!?
Week 6: Sports Mash-Up
Sports Mash-Up is a proverbial smorgasbord of sports, and it’s ideal for campers of all ages looking to try a little bit of every sport. Our competitors will learn basic skills and elements of soccer, basketball and everything else we have to offer, helping them develop balance, agility, hand-eye coordination and confidence and teambuilding skills. It’s so much fun that they won’t even know they are learning and growing.
Week 7: Hawaiian Hullaballoo
Aloha campers! Get your grass skirts ready for a week of sun, fun, and all things tropical! Campers will paint a beach scene, play island games, and even create their own 3D sea turtles. We will get to build our very own shooting star spinner as we admire a summer sky. This is sure to be the ultimate Island Escape!