2019-2020 Fee Schedules
Extended Day 2019-2020 Fee Schedule
Club Excel 2019-2020 Fee Schedule
Little Learners Program 2019-2020 Fee Schedule
Tuition and Fee Guidelines
- Registration fee and tuition are non-refundable and non-transferable to another student or program.
- Tuition is charged at a monthly rate regardless of the number of days of attendance or school days in a month. Tuition for August and December are prorated due to the number of calendar days of service.
- Tuition is due on the first working day of each month.
- Late payment fees of $10 per day will be charged for payments that are not received by the due date.
- Late fees are waived if payment is made online within the first 3 days payment is due.
- Late payment and pick-up fees are due with the next tuition payment. Late fees will be applied if not paid on time.
- Children will be removed from the program if the balance of ANY fees is outstanding two weeks after the due date. (The fee schedule is available on the department’s webpage.)
- The registration fee must be paid again to re-enroll and outstanding balances must be cleared before re-entry is granted, provided there is availability at the campus.
- No refunds will be issued for withdrawing during the month.
- When withdrawing your child, written notice must be given two weeks prior to the end of the month in order to avoid the next month’s tuition.
- Outstanding balances at the time of the withdrawal will be the responsibility of the parent.
- Fees and/or tuition are non-refundable in the event your child is suspended or removed from the program for any reason.
- There will be no refunds or credits for suspension or dismissal of any student, inclement weather conditions, school closures, parent behavioral issues, spring break charges, missed field trips/in-house activities or any non-refundable fees paid.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
Extended Learning accepts money orders, cashier’s checks, and local pre-printed personal checks. Checks should be made payable to Fort Bend ISD Extended Day Program or Extended Learning. Checks will only be accepted from the student’s parent or guardian and must include, in the memo section, the child’s full name and student identification number. All payments can be made online through EZChildTrack with no convenience fee, mailed to our Extended Learning Main Office at 226 Lakeview Dr. Sugar Land, Texas 77498, or made in person at our main office. For your convenience, we have added a drop box outside our office for easy drop off. We are unable to accept cash, business checks, or temporary checks.