Registration for the 2017-2018 school year is not open at this time.
Skyward, including Family Access and New Student Online
Registration, will be unavailable Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 6:00AM
through Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 6:00PM due to the installation of
the annual February 2017 release.
Please note, if your child is currently enrolled in a Fort Bend ISD school, you will not use the online process.
Prekindergarten through Twelfth Grade Registration
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Complete the online registration. Choose your option below.
- Contact the zoned campus to schedule an appointment.
- Bring your documentation to the school at your scheduled appointment time. See list below.
Please choose the appropriate option below to begin the new student registration process.
OPTION 1: NEW FORT BEND ISD FAMILY
- Use this option when your family is new to the District and does not have a Family Access login.
- The first step is to request a login account using a valid email address. You may obtain a free email account through services such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Google.
- Your login and password will be sent to this email address.
- Use the link in the email to log in and begin the process.
- The email will be sent from email@example.com. Be sure to add this email address to your valid email recipients to avoid it being affected by your spam filter.
- Begin here.
OPTION 2: EXISTING FAMILY ACCESS USER
- After logging into Family Access, choose "New Student Online Enrollment".
- Begin here.
DOCUMENTATION TO BRING TO SCHOOL
Bring the following documents to your scheduled appointment:
- Birth certificate or its equivalent
- Most recent report card or grade transcript
- Official immunization record with the physicians stamp or signature
- Proof of residence, including a deed, lease or mortgage agreement, and a recent utility bill (water, gas, electric)
- Student's social security card (will be requested) or state assigned ID number
- A government issued photo ID of the student’s parent or guardian, which provides their FBISD address (TX Driver’s License/ID Card)